Monday, August 27, 2007

Lack of comma sends me into downward spiral of Google-searching for "biscuit" euphemisms



This is the bag they put our purchases in at the hardware store this weekend. In case you can't read it, it says: "For my buddy biscuit/Love, Ty"

First of all, how did this bag find its way back into the Ace Hardware bag lifecycle after it had already been used?

Second, what does this mean? Since there was no comma between "buddy" and "Biscuit," I thought they went together. Like a "buddy biscuit." And what the hell is a "buddy biscuit"? my According to Google, "biscuit" could be slang for:

date-rape drug
young desirable girl
women's genitals
poo

Um, and then I realized "Biscuit" is probably someone's nickname. Actually, Derrick glanced at the bag and said "Biscuit's a nickname. There's just no comma." You know, after I'd been googling "biscuit" for a half hour like the obsessive-compulsive moron I am.

No comments: