Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Tattoo: Phase One


Okay, Mom, don't freak out. At least not yet because it's not even that "shocking" yet. This is only the outline. Once it's filled in, it'll be mostly gray shading with some green and purple coloring as well.

I have to say, I love Diving Swallow. It's very mellow and it's pretty much all chicks. I especially loved that the other woman who was in there getting some work done on her leg was reading "Eat, Pray, Love" the whole time and occasionally dozing off. Yeah.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I'll say it again....I love it! I love your arm! You are a bad-ass, my dear.

wiscogrl said...

What??? I didn't even know that you were getting a tattoo. What kind of friend am I? I obviously need to check out your blog more often. It is fantastic! and Eat, Pray , Love is an amazing book. I just gave it to my sister for Christmas.